Why Get a Coach?
Great reasons to work with a Coach:
- Set goals that feel good and motivate you to take action
- Accomplish projects and goals faster and easier
- Bring out your personal best
- Develop clearer, sharper thinking and communication
- Make better decisions in your personal and professional life
- Accentuate the positive and bring more ease into your life
- Improve your self-esteem and confidence
- Create a better balance in your personal and professional life
- Make more profit with your business, profession, or career
- Design a happier and more fulfilling life
- Consistently have more energy
- Be successful in all parts of your life
- Discover choices you never knew existed
*Coaching results depend on your commitment to reach your goals. As your coach, I will be a pillar of support, helping you to be accountable for the actions we determine will move you forward.
Working with Whitney made a huge difference.
Before working with Whitney, I struggled for years with burnout and a lack of balance in my life. I was in a constant state of stress and overwhelm, as if I were spinning out of control. I wasn’t sleeping well and frequently experienced anxiety, anger, and irritability, so my relationships at home and work were far from ideal. I also had great difficulty making decisions, and worried often about the unknown and how I might control the outcomes of life situations.
Working with Whitney made a huge difference for me. From day one, she was so easy to talk to and really understood what I was going through. She is kind, compassionate, and a great listener.
Our coaching sessions helped me realize that I was the one causing my burnout and the only way to turn it around was to start making myself a priority. Whitney showed me how to be more kind and caring to myself and I began to focus on my health and well-being.
Whitney also shared simple, yet powerful tools that helped me shift my mindset and actions. I no longer feel like I’m spinning out of control nor do I waste my time worrying. Instead, I see life from a more positive perspective and have let go of the anger and irritability. As a result of this, the anxiety is just about gone and I now typically sleep through the night.
Whitney supported me to create more balance in my life, and I now have a wonderful new job. It’s much easier for me to make decisions now, which means I am better equipped to be productive in my personal life and career. I’m also a better wife, daughter, supervisor, and colleague.
Thank you, Whitney!