- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Intuit Wisdom website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Intuit Wisdom website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Intuit Wisdom at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Intuit Wisdom website are provided “as is”. Intuit Wisdom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Intuit Wisdom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Intuit Wisdom or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Intuit Wisdom website, even if Intuit Wisdom or an Intuit Wisdom authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Intuit Wisdom website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Intuit Wisdom does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Intuit Wisdom may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Intuit Wisdom does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Intuit Wisdom has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Intuit Wisdom of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to Intuit Wisdom website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
- No refunds on subscriptions (including no partial refunds).